"The company truly cares about my safety and well being."
- Charles, 35 years, Henderson, Instrument Technician
"I work with a dynamic group of individuals that are always determined to succeed. It’s very inspiring."
- Lakeisha, Tracy, Purchasing Specialist
"Very good job stability and income."
- Jimmy, 31 years, Charleston, Tech 5, Division Technical Support
"Working for Olin is like being part of a large family. Everyone is behind you and helping you to succeed with your training, goals and education."
- Gretchen, 1 year, Tacoma, Supervisor of Customer Service, West Coast Bleach Plants
"This is a great place to start, expand and grow your career aspirations."
- Daniel, 2 years, Transportation, Logistics Analyst
"Strong company leadership who cares for their employees and strives for all to succeed."
- Dave, 2 years, Cleveland, Director of Maintenance Excellence
"Olin places a high emphasis on not just the employee, but their families and the surrounding community."
- J.R., 5 years, Charleston, CLT
"A new challenge every day."
- Linda, St. Gabriel, Customer Service Support and Transportation
"Extensive opportunities to increase your scope of expertise."
- Debra, 2 years, Niagara, Senior Engineer
"I have worked at other chemical plants in the area and I chose to come back to Olin because it was like coming home."
- Martha, 25+ years, McIntosh, Administrative Assistant
"Olin has provided me numerous opportunities for career growth."
- Marvin, 19 years, Cleveland, Director of Marketing - Caustic Soda
"Not too big, not too small, just right!"
- B., 11 years, Charleston, SAP Environmental Health and Safety
"There is not a set routine for my job, every day brings new challenges."
- Paul, 2 years, Augusta, Production Supervisor
"Because of the high ethical/moral standards,"
- Michael, 40 years, Cleveland, Senior Technical Associate
"I am continually challenged with new opportunities."
- Steve, 24 years, Charleston, Production Manager
"I wake up in the morning and look forward to coming to work."
- Michael, 2.5 years, Cleveland, Tech - A - Maintenance (Shipping)
"You can be an influential part of the process at Olin."
- Robert, 2.5 years, Charleston, Valve Shop Technician
"Good opportunities for personal and professional growth."
- Olivia, 31 years, Cleveland, Administrative Assistant
"Everyone is treated equally, no matter if you have been here 2 years or 20."
- Fred, 2 years, Augusta, Loader
"Always an opportunity to use your skills and creativity to solve problems and improve processes."
- Marty, 3 years, Augusta, Operational Excellence Leader
Over 1,500 employees trained to participate like they are owners of the company have shaped Olin Chlor Alkali Products. We have become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chlorine, caustic soda, bleach, and related chemicals. These chemicals are the core ingredients in products that help safeguard our health, purify our water, and keep our cars safe. From the West Coast to the East Coast to Canada, Olin Chlor Alkali serves the North American continent.
But what really makes Olin Chlor Alkali special is our culture - a culture where every person is an integral part of the success of the company, where co-workers support and encourage each other, and where “valuing people” is not a slogan – it’s a way of doing business every day. It’s made the difference between just being another chemical company and a chemical company that is focused on discovering new and better ways to serve our people and our customers.
But don’t take our word for it –
see what some of our people have to say.